The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Bansk Group. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. By accessing the Site, you consent to transact business with us online and electronically.
Purpose of the Site; Not Investment Advice; No Recommendations
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for informational purposes in relation to Bansk Group and its current and potential investments and other business ventures. Bansk Group does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on the Site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Bansk Group disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Bansk Group is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment adviser, which does not imply a certain level or skill or training.
The Site is not intended to provide legal, business, tax, accounting, investment or other advice. You agree not to construe any of the Content (as defined below) provided in connection with the Site as legal, business, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other advice. You agree that the Content provided in connection with the Site does not, and shall not be deemed to, constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation to any person to buy, any security or similar investment. You understand that none of the Content constitutes a recommendation that you or any other person purchase, sell or hold any security, company, investment product or similar investment, or that you should pursue any investment strategy, and the Content is not to be relied upon for the purpose of making investment or other decisions.
The Content provided on or through the Site may include information regarding past and/or present investments managed by Bansk Group, its affiliates and/or its personnel. It should not be assumed that investments made in the future will be comparable in quality or performance to the investments described herein. Further, references to past and present investments should not be construed as a recommendation of any particular investment or security. Information relating to any current or prior investments have been included for illustrative purposes only and have been selected in order to provide examples of the types of investments managed by Bansk Group. Current and previous investments listed on the Site are not to be considered a complete list of all investments historically managed by Bansk Group. The investments listed should not be assumed to have been profitable. Any past performance information on the Site is not necessarily indicative, or a guarantee, of future results.
Certain information contained on the Site constitutes “forward-looking statements.” All forward-looking statements represent only the intent and belief of Bansk Group as of the date such statements were made. None of Bansk Group or any of its affiliates (i) assumes any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of any forward-looking statements or (ii) undertakes any obligation to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained on the Site to reflect any change in their expectation with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual events or results may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward-looking statements.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of Bansk Group’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify Bansk Group immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- utilize any data provided on the Site (including third-party provided data) for purposes other than evaluating Bansk Group investment opportunities; transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature; defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; email or transmit any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site, including to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” retrieving or indexing any portion of the Site, collecting information about its users for any unauthorized purpose or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- download any file posted that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal and state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions);
- use the Site for any commercial purpose whatsoever other than for your personal use.
From time to time, Bansk Group may provide links from the Site to websites operated by third parties. Bansk Group’s decision to do so is in no way an endorsement of these sites. Bansk Group does not monitor, edit or control such third-party sites and is not responsible in any way for the suitability of their content or for the quality of the products or services offered therein. Your choice to follow links to such websites is at your sole risk. When you click on a link to another website, you will be leaving the Site. If you have any questions regarding a linked site, please direct them to the administrator of the relevant site. Bansk Group reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY BANSK GROUP, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. BANSK GROUP FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW.
Limitation of Liability
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Time to File Claims